Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Are You Here?

I’m not asking you to justify your existence (though I’d be interested to hear how Mr. Slimy thinks he’s contributed anything positive to our planet). I want to know why you read Lull.

Now, a few of you out there have known me in a previous life and come to Lull periodically for an update on my world. Others have been strong-armed by my sister into reading Lull.

But what about the rest of you? What makes you return to Lull (if you do)?

We must have something in common. What is it? Dogs? Books? Nature? Writing? Loss?

What do you look forward to on Lull? Quotes? Art/Photos? Stranger in a Strange Land posts? Notes on books I’ve read?

Lull is at a crossroads. I know what it does for me, but I’d like it to do something for you, too. I’d like to provide more of whatever is your favorite thing about Lull. (Unless, of course, you have some kind of schadenfreude obsession. I’ll not go looking for adversity to write about.)

Please use the comments section below or send me an e-mail to let me know what you’ve come to expect from Lull. And then I’ll do my best to oblige!

[Art by Arthur Rackham.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...