Thursday, November 4, 2010

Who Am I?

It used to be that when you clicked on the “Next Blog” feature at the top of Lull’s window that you were taken to another similarly themed blog.

For a while, “Next Blog” took Lull readers to poets, writers, and artists. I felt honored.

Then the feature malfunctioned and Google took months to fix it. Bloggers weighed in on their preferences for the feature: Make the next blogs random vs. Make them similar.

At first, the voters for random seemed to win out. Now, not so much.

However, there are days when one blog after another is a homeschooling Christian Mom, none of which I am. Two days ago, one blog after another was a knitter or wool-worker. While I’ve certainly considered relearning how to knit, and while I adore those little felted creatures like the one pictured here from Amelia Santiago, that’s as close as I’ve come to the doing or the having.

So now I wonder: What does Google know about me that I don’t? Who am I?

Only Google knows for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...