Thursday, April 1, 2010

Click, Click, Click to Make Me Proud

An e-mail was forwarded to me this week about some organization falling short of its goal to donate food to animal shelters around the country. It needed my help. If I could just go to the Web site… If I could just forward the e-mail to 10 more people…

Well, at least it didn’t tell me my life was doomed if I didn’t forward the message, like those chain letters that keep circling the Web.

But then I noticed the name of the organization: The Animal Rescue Site.

Hey! I posted a button on Lull a long time ago for them. And I’ve encouraged Lull readers a couple of times to make a daily habit of clicking. One click from Lull takes you to a page on which you can read a tiny tale about an animal rescue—dog, cat, horse, bunny, ferret. Then one more click above the story and you’ve donated food to a shelter. It’s that simple!

But apparently, Lull readers haven’t been doing their part. So today I’m moving the button up to a more visible spot.

And, dear readers, as much as I’d like you to hang on every word I write for you on Lull, it’s more important to feed the homeless critters.

Click away.

[Photos by, from top to bottom: Nhandler, galawebdesign, and Andrevruas.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...