Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visit a Sanctuary Today

Sorry I was so whiny yesterday. I periodically (well, most of the time, really) don't listen to my own advice and let things like poorly written letters from people in a power seat get the best of me.

To counter yesterday's lame post, I give you the Church of a Reader (it's really a room in the Austrian National Library) and a bit of uplift from Irish poet John O'Donohue:

"Your identity is not equivalent to your biography. There is a place in you where you have never been wounded, where there's a seamlessness in you, and where there is a confidence and tranquility in you, and I think the intention of prayer and spirituality and love is now and again to visit that inner kind of sanctuary."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...