Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On the Edge But Hanging On

Hello again.

I must be the only person in the world who's been told, "Your Internet connection is too fast." Say again?

The Internet speed I've been paying for is too fast for the conditions of the lines. So I've been "downgraded" by the repairman.

Now I have to call my service provider to find out if they bothered to downgrade my bill. And to let them know that I've had only intermittent service, even though I bought a new modem, and I can knit a scarf while waiting for a new Web page to load (that is, if I could knit). My Internet connection times out almost as much as my cellphone drops calls. And this on top of everything else that's wrong with my world right now.

I wonder if the lass in the illustration sees Hope on the horizon. I'm ready for my ship to come in…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...