Saturday, January 28, 2012

“Life’s a Treat with Shaun the Sheep”

Need a lift?

Watch Shaun the Sheep.

Yeah, I know I’m late to the game. I’m just catching up on everything I missed during my workaholic years.

Shaun is a little sheep who is wise beyond his wool yet never lets on to The Farmer. He turns bath time into fun time, helps anyone in need, and never holds a grudge against those who hurt him, nor does he accept credit for the problems he solves.

In addition to reading more cheerful material this year, I’ve taken to watching STS every night before I go to bed and I can’t tell you what a great end to the day it is—no matter how awful the day has been.

I’ve already started to worry about running out of episodes: The show ran on television for only two seasons. A film is due out next year, but once you’re hooked on Shaun, next year might as well be the next millennium.

If you’ve never seen Shaun the Sheep, try watching just once. The episodes are quite short and I’m pretty sure the flock’s antics will get a smile out of you. Just as the opening theme song promises, “Life’s a treat with Shaun the Sheep.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...