Sunday, August 1, 2010

It’s Been A While

I’ve missed you. Though I’ll try to post a little this month, there may not be much regularity until I escape this parallel universe I’ve been stuck in, a universe where . . .

Insurance companies reject me for coverage

The IRS loses one of the documents I’ve sent them and now says I owe back taxes and a fine


Before we’ve even had a chance to move into our new apartment, our landlord announces he’s thinking of selling the building


My husband’s insurance company has been sanctioned by the Feds and now we need to find new insurance for him

Mr. Slimy plots to get more money from us

We try to sell most of our possessions and learn that people want things for nothing


The people in the state we’re moving to have a curious habit of driving their cars across lawns to be as close as possible to the door of a building


Yes, I have much to tell you. But until I have time to write, I want you to have a long-overdue thank-you for reading Lull. I’d planned to have this ready in June, the one-year anniversary of Lull. But stuff happened. So here it is now: a little book called Lil’ Bits. If you know someone else who might like it, share this link:

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzrbFA_PWccHYTk3MDUwODUtNWM4MS00MDA5LWJkNGMtZDI0YWY4MTEyMzE4&hl=en&authkey=CMvf0YsH

Hope you’re well, dear readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...